carbon filter 00744075, DHZ5226 , LZ52251 , Z5131X1 for extractor hoods from Bosch, Siemens, Neff (235x220x20mm)
The cooking fumes are sucked in by the fans of the extractor hoods. An activated carbon filter is used within the extractor hood to absorb the cooking odors in the form of odor molecules. Thus, after the filter, odorless, clean air can be returned to the kitchen. The activated carbon filtration ensures a purification of the air, so that a pleasant low-odor atmosphere can be created in the kitchen.
Furthermore, the activated carbon filter is also able to absorb moisture and grease and thus prevents unpleasant odors in the kitchen. A regular However, changing the extractor filter is essential, because after the end of the service life, the activated carbon is occupied and no longer has any effect on old carbon filters.
Replacement for the following part numbers:
- 00669419 => 00744075
- DHZ5226 (included in DHZ5225, included in DHZ5265)
- included in CZ5131X5 starter set for recirculation operation
- included in CZ5134X5 starter set for recirculation operation
- Z5131X1 (included in Z5131X5, included in Z5134X5 starter set for recirculation operation)
- LZ52251 (included in LZ52250, included in LZ52650 StLZ52650 starter set for recirculation operation)
- Width: 235 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Length: 220mm
Activated carbon filter / carbon filter / carbon filter / odour filter / black filter / filter for the recirculation operation of extractor hoods / extractor hoods