activated carbon filter 902979376-8, EFF52 for extractor hoods (448 x 270 x 20mm)
The cooking fumes are sucked in by the fans of the extractor hoods. A carbon filter is used in the extractor hood to absorb the cooking odors in the form of odor molecules. Thus, after the filter, odorless, clean air can be returned to the kitchen. The activated carbon filtration ensures a purification of the air, so that a pleasant low-odor atmosphere can be created in the kitchen.
Furthermore, the activated carbon filter is also able to absorb steam and grease from the air and thus avoids unpleasant odors in the kitchen. A regular change of the extractor filter is essential, however, because after the end of the service life, the activated carbon is occupied and no longer has any effect on old carbon filters.
- Version: Alternative part
- Dimensions: approx. 448mm x 270mm x 20mm
- Special features: 2 screw fasteners - one each in the middle on the narrow side
Replaces the following part numbers...
- 902979376-8 / 9029793768
- Replacement to Part Numbers: 5029065500-5/50290655005, 439999003881-4/4399990038814, 5023403800-3/50234038003, 400611419-5/4006114195, 5028280500-6/50282805006
- Other part names EFF52 / EFF 52 / E3CFF52
- more bezeicDesignations KF8 / KF 8
Activated carbon filter / carbon filter / carbon filter / odour filter / black filter / filter for the recirculation operation of extractor hoods / extractor hoods